Through spoken word or through text alone in three days 90% of that information is lost. If you couple that information with imagery, then in three days 65% is retained. So you go from 10% retention to 55 or 65% retention, just by adding images and increase engagement.
Now is a great opportunity I think, to take stock. I do think businesses, those that take a little bit of bravery or think, or apply a little bit of bravery, I think you can win out of this crisis.
Maybe don’t overthink it and don’t play the farm on it. But I think the other thing too, is that businesses… We’ve seen businesses respond really quickly. So those that have adapted fast quite often have sort of got ahead quickly and haven’t sort of, I think, overlabored the point either.
Lindys Briefs: How to Brief a Designer
Looking at, the suite of services that you offer, you could become a company’s marketing department, pretty much all of it
● We do specialize in printers, we have a 20 year background in all sorts of print. But we also design digitally so in the digital space in helping you with your idioms and your templates, and, and all of those sorts of things. So we are a whole solutions company.
● we are graphic designers and visual communicators working with multi nationals to start ups and small business’s And we want to help you to brief a designer to save you time and money.
Todays business podcast is covering Website Customer Relationship Marketing with Ucidity.com.au is an end to end marketing agency. So the way we usually describe it is we go all the way until Pay Per Click
● From your brand strategy getting your brand, right and then online, how it represents on your website and through to your digital marketing
● We build strategies around that integrating your CRM as well so you can track and manage and have oversight over everything that’s happening and you see what delivers
Win More Clients
Today we’re talking about marketing automation with Tim from winmoreclients.com.au
● So what sort of business is best to be using marketing automation?
Any business with relationships can benefit from automation.
● people in business are saying I’ve got to get online. What have you been doing for the last 10 years or five years? If you’re not online? Automation can help with this.
Todays interview is with Ben from Scribe copywriting and the importance of utilising a professional copywriter. How this can help your SEO, email campaigns and getting more content out and about. Also is writing like a 5th grader a good idea.
● improve your business’s online presence.
● What is the readability scale.
● What is K I S S.
Calls to action:
● www. scribecopywriting.com.au .
Todays interview is with Kathleen from powerupyourmarketing.com and the importance of valuing your offering and to get out and market, especially NOW.
Marketing now is the best thing you could be doing with your time. That is the only thing you should be doing with your time, is getting out there and market yourself. Paint the shopfront!
● Don’t be a generalist. Focus on what you offer.
● value what you’re doing and charging the right amount for what you do.
● Match to the right customer and solve their problem.
We chat with Chantal Gerady, a Facebook strategist who empowers business owners with the skills and strategy to successfully manage their own Facebook profiles to generate an actual result.
● What would be the best industries that you think would suit Facebook differently?
● The importance of a content calender
● Should you be doing Facebook paid ads
Free social media calender